Be A Part Of South Florida’s Oldest Civic Aviation Organization
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in aviation industry, its business, history or education.
Our Corporate and Individual Membership Rosters include the following:
- Scheduled and Charter Cargo and Passenger Airlines
- Specialty Aircraft and Helicopter Operators
- Flight Training Facilities
- Maintenance Training Schools
- Area Colleges & Universities
- Maintenance Facilities
- Government & Regulatory Agencies
- Economic Development Agencies
- Airport Management
- Airport Design & Construction
- Airport Contractors
- Aircraft Sales & Leasing Companies
- Aircraft Parts Sales Companies
- Finance Related Businesses
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Aviation Consultants
- Aviation Law Firms
- Aviation Industry Publications
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Airport Area Hotels
- Travel Agencies
- Other Industry Related Businesses
- Retired Industry Executives
GMAA is the voice, conscience and advocate of South Florida’s Aviation and Aerospace Industries. Our goals are clear; to improve our members business results by:
- Helping the South Florida aviation industry flourish by strengthening its growth, providing employment opportunities, expanding foreign reach and increasing profitability.
- Encouraging and assisting young people attracted to careers in aviation and aerospace to pursue and complete their studies by organizing events and supporting the GMAA Batchelor Scholarship Fund.
- Supporting sound legislation that is beneficial to the best interest of the aviation and aerospace industries.
- Acting as an advocate for the region’s aviation sectors; important components of our overall aviation industrial base.
- Providing an open forum for the sharing of opinions and proposals that might benefit South Florida’s aviation industry.
- Reaching out to the Americas and the World.
Please fill out the application form below, and complete your membership with payment upon completion.