The mission of the Greater Miami Aviation Association is to support and increase the pool of qualified South Florida college graduates who are pursuing careers in the aerospace industry and to enhance the overall effectiveness of our members through knowledge, networking and cooperation. The GMAA represents the region’s aviation industry, providing a forum to increase public awareness and promote programs that leverage the positive impact aviation has on economic development in its local communities. We provide a forum for the sharing of opinions and concerns among industry leaders, business executives, government, civic leaders, and others with an interest in the past, current and future activities of the aviation and aerospace industries.
The GMAA’s Batchelor Scholarship Foundation awards scholarships to qualified aviation students pursuing a career in the South Florida Aviation industry.
The GMAA member list is comprised of members from virtually every aspect of South Florida’s Aviation and Aerospace Industries.
The GMAA honors South Florida industry leaders whose substantial contributions have advanced the scope and reach of the aviation and aerospace community.
- 2019 GMAA Winter Celebration
- 2019 GMAA Gala and Golf Tournament Photos
- 2019 GMAA Annual Wright Brothers Memorial Gala and Golf Tournament
- Photos of 2019 GMAA Midsummer Golf Tournament
- 2019 GMAA Midsummer Golf Classic
- March 2019 Luncheon: “Senior Executive Women in Aviation Panel”
- U.S.-Saudi Business Opportunities Seminar: CIVIL AVIATION INDUSTRY IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Norwegian announces launch of Miami service in 2019
- 2018 GMAA Christmas Mingler
Help Us Help Our Future Aviation Industry
Be A Part Of South Florida’s Oldest Civic Aviation Organization
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in aviation industry, its business, history or education.