Help Us Help Our Future Aviation Industry
Be A Part Of South Florida’s Oldest Civic Aviation Organization
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in aviation industry, its business, history or education.
The mission of the Greater Miami Aviation Association is to support and increase the pool of qualified South Florida college graduates who are pursuing careers in the aerospace industry and to enhance the overall effectiveness of our members through knowledge, networking and cooperation. The GMAA represents the region’s aviation industry, providing a forum to increase public awareness and promote programs that leverage the positive impact aviation has on economic development in its local communities. We provide a forum for the sharing of opinions and concerns among industry leaders, business executives, government, civic leaders, and others with an interest in the past, current and future activities of the aviation and aerospace industries.
The GMAA’s Batchelor Scholarship Foundation awards scholarships to qualified aviation students pursuing a career in the South Florida Aviation industry.
The GMAA member list is comprised of members from virtually every aspect of South Florida’s Aviation and Aerospace Industries.
The GMAA honors South Florida industry leaders whose substantial contributions have advanced the scope and reach of the aviation and aerospace community.
- GMAA “Wings” Newsletter December 2023
- 2022 Wright Brothers Memorial Golf Classic Photos
- 2022 Gala Photos and Video
- 2022’s GMAA-Batchelor Aviation Scholarship Recipients
- 2022 Miami Airports and Freight Guide
- GMAA to Honor Major Local Leaders at Nov. 5 Gala
- 2022 GMAA Golf Tournament Photos
- GMAA 2022 Elections Results
- Two Local Pilots Receive Major Aviation Award