The mission of the Greater Miami Aviation Association is to support and increase the pool of qualified South Florida college graduates who are pursuing careers in the aerospace industry and to enhance the overall effectiveness of our members through knowledge, networking and cooperation. The GMAA represents the region’s aviation industry, providing a forum to increase public awareness and promote programs that leverage the positive impact aviation has on economic development in its local communities. We provide a forum for the sharing of opinions and concerns among industry leaders, business executives, government, civic leaders, and others with an interest in the past, current and future activities of the aviation and aerospace industries.
The GMAA’s Batchelor Scholarship Foundation awards scholarships to qualified aviation students pursuing a career in the South Florida Aviation industry.
The GMAA member list is comprised of members from virtually every aspect of South Florida’s Aviation and Aerospace Industries.
The GMAA honors South Florida industry leaders whose substantial contributions have advanced the scope and reach of the aviation and aerospace community.
- Miami Dolphin Game Specials for GMAA Members
- Broward College Aviation Students Awarded $36,000 in Scholarships from the Greater Miami Aviation Association
- MIA’s largest airline has a new local chief
- GMAA to honor Mike Kasbar, World Fuel Services CEO, other aviation luminaries; award $91,000 to aviation students at 91st Annual Gala
- EB Hotel Miami Summer Corporate Package Specials for GMAA Members
- 91st Annual Wright Brothers Memorial Gala and Golf Tournament
- MIA named Best Airport in North America for Cargo Logistics
- 2018 GMAA Midsummer Golf Tournament Photos
- 2018 GMAA Midsummer Golf Tournament